Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day was sweet!

Dave had to work on Mother's day so we celebrated on Saturday. Jeff, Jana and kids all came up for the weekend. It was so fun being with them and all going to Hamilton's for their Mother's Day breakfast. It would have all been totally perfect if Matthew wasn't being a pill as you can see from the picture. He did not want to eat anything. We all loved the crepes, bacon, fruit, omlettes - okay you get the picture. Jana and I went shopping afterwards and then Dave made a yummo ribs and potato dinner for all of us. How did I get so lucky? Everyday I am truly thankful and humbled for all I have and especially for the blessing of being a wife and mother to two of the greatest kids ever.
I don't know what got into Matthew but it better not happen again next year.

1 comment:

Jana said...

So cute! What a great (pre) Mother's day that was. Those dang crepes! I'm still thinking about them...seriously. Thanks for letting us tag along. We love making such fun memories with you guys. Good job on the updates!! :)