Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold is cold

So as many of you who know me know that I hate to be cold. Moving to Logan was a stretch for me since EVERYONE had to remind me how much colder it is in Logan.  Even my mom would call about every other day during the winter months to tell me how much colder it is up here than down in Ogden. Honestly to me, cold is cold wether it is a difference of 5 to 10 degrees. So Dave who is always so worried about me has planned trips to somewhere warm the last 3 years to help me get through the winters. Well here it is the middle of January and we have no trip planned because we have been so crazy busy this year. THAT has made all the difference, staying busy and not thinking about how cold it is but enjoying the beauty that the cold brings. It has given me a new appreciation for snow. This is the first year I remember in a long time that I have LOVED January and am actually sad to see it come to an end. Thank goodness there will be another January next year.

1 comment:

casey7o9 said...

This January has been very nice compared to others in years past. I think its due to the lack of suffocating inversions like we had last year. I can handle being cold a lot better than polluted smog.