Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



This was the best Mother's Day ever. Since Dave had to work on Sunday he treated us to Hamilton's Mother's day buffet/brunch on Saturday. It was amazing. The owner treated Matthew like it was HIS birthday, I am not kidding he went all out for him. Lexie just loved the grilling station, we had to stop her after her 3rd steaks. Our kids were in heaven which made it that much more pleasant for us. We were seated right by the dessert bar so I was in my own bit of heaven. To top it off Matthew scored his first goal in soccer. I don't think I have ever jumped out of my seat and yelled so loudly. I was so proud I almost started to cry. It was all to perfect. I am so grateful for the privilege of being a mother there truly is nothing more rewarding.

4 comments:

Robertsons said...

thanks for the update...u guys look great! Im glad it was a good one! Aren't you suppose to becoming out soon, i'm feeling that needs to happen

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

Congrats Matthew! Nothing like desserts to make a day complete. :)

Jana said...

What a fun Mother's day! You deserve it, you are such an incredible mom. Lexie and Matthew are lucky to have you! Can't wait to see you guys, we miss you!

Jennifer said...

grilling station?!! I need one of those at my house :)So glad you had a great day.